Are you tired of lugging your beach gear? Well, we have the solution. Rent one of our beach boxes!
About our beach boxes:
Our custom beach boxes can store up to five chairs and two umbrellas and whatever else you can stash in there. Perfect for beach goers with rental homes, families or those staying for a few weeks. You will need to supply your own lock for your beach box!
About Seasonal Box Rentals:
Available on all beaches in Cape May from The Cove through Trenton Avenue and are ready for use starting the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend and should be cleared out and emptied by September 15-21 2020. When arriving to your beach box for the first time you will notice that there is safety wire on the hasp of your beach box. All you will need to do is cut it off with a pair of pliers and you will need to supply own lock. We need to put wire on the hasp for transportation and security purposes.
Weekly Beach Boxes
Weekly beach box rentals run Saturday through the end of Friday only. Beach boxes are available from The Cove through Trenton Avenue.
1 Week: $100
2 Weeks: $150
3 Weeks: $ 200
4 Weeks $230
2 Week $80
How to check in:
Our weekly, monthly and seasonal boxes are designated by name plates. However, if you have difficulty finding your beach box or have any questions at check in, please check in with our staff at the Steger Beach Service Concession Stands located on the beach and remember to bring a copy of your confirmation with you. Red name plates are seasonal. Yellow name pleases are short term/weekly.
Book Your Beach Box Now! Select an option below
There are only a limited number of seasonal and weekly beach boxes are available. Please call our office at 609-884-3058 or email [email protected] to see if we can accommodate you and if you have any questions.
You can also pay with a credit card over the phone If you would like to speak with a representative. We accept all credit cards. Our office is 609-884-3058 If there is no answer please leave a voice message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2021 seasonal Beach Box rentals will available January 1st 2021. You can reserve online through our website, or by calling our office and paying over the phone by credit card. Leave a voicemail if there is no answer. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Beach Box reservations are first come – first serve.
- Existing clients will be placed on a mailing list and will receive renewal reminders in late February/
- Customers must provide their own locks.
- For Seasonal box rentals, your name will be stenciled on a red plate where you will be able to identify your box. For weekly box rental, your name will be stenciled on a yellow plate at the end of the box row.
- For seasonal boxes, every item in your beach box or cabana must be removed by September 16-21 2020.
- For seasonal weekly boxes, boxes must be vacated Friday evening or early Saturday morning. If boxes are not emptied in time your lock will be cut and items will be placed at the nearest concession stand.
- Steger Beach Service is not responsible for the following occurrences:
- Equipment stored in a locked beach box after September 21 2020.
- Theft of items inside a beach box as a result of the box not being locked properly, broken into, or vandalized.
- Equipment inside a beach box that is lost or damaged due to high tides, hurricanes, and rain.
- Vandalism of a beach box or cabana. Also please note any damages will be repaired or replaced as soon as a report is made.
- In the event of an impending storm scenario; if you have concern about security of contents of your box please remove items to ensure their safety. Also please be aware that services previously enjoyed in the months of May through early August is difficult to predict and guarantee in peak of hurricane season during late August and early September. Other weather related occurrences such as tidal flooding and beach erosion may also alter beachfront and services offered during that time.