Diamond Beach – Seasonal Beach Box Rental
About our beach boxes:
Our custom beach boxes can store up to five chairs and two umbrellas and whatever else you can stash in there. Perfect for beach goers with rental homes, families or those staying for a few weeks. Boxes are available on Diamond Beach starting the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend through Monday, September 7th.
1 Week: $100
2 Weeks: $150
3 Weeks: $200
4 weeks: $230
PLEASE NOTE: Only seasonal bookings are available online for Diamond Beach at this time.
For daily or weekly rentals visit the Steger Beach Service stand at Diamond Beach or contact us at: [email protected]
How to check in:
All of our beach boxes are designated by name plates. However, if you have difficulty finding your beach box or have any questions at check in, please check in with our staff at the Steger Beach Service stand located on the beach and remember to bring a copy of your confirmation with you.
Terms and Conditions:
- Beach Box reservations are first come, first serve.
- Existing clients will be placed on a mailing list and will receive renewal reminders in March.
- Customers must provide their own locks.
- For seasonal box rentals, your name will be stenciled on a red plate to identify your box. For weekly box rental, your name will be stenciled on a yellow plate at the end of the box row.
- For seasonal boxes, every item in your beach box or cabana must be removed by September 7, 2020.
- For weekly boxes, boxes must be vacated Friday evening or early Saturday morning. If boxes are not emptied in time your lock will be cut and items will be placed at the Steger Beach Service stand.
- Steger Beach Service is not responsible for the following occurrences:
- Equipment stored in a locked beach box after September 7, 2020.
- Theft of items inside a beach box as a result of the box not being locked properly, broken into, or vandalized.
- Equipment inside a beach box that is lost or damaged due to high tides, hurricanes, and rain.
- Vandalism of a beach box or cabana. Also please note any damages will be repaired or replaced as soon as a report is made.
- In the event of an impending storm scenario; if you have concern about security of contents of your box please remove items to ensure their safety. Other weather related occurrences such as tidal flooding and beach erosion may also alter beachfront and services offered during that time. Steger Beach Service is not responsible for any service interruptions due to dangerous or inclement weather.
You can also pay with a credit card over the phone if you would like to speak with a representative. We accept all credit cards. Call our office at 609-884-3058.